Belarus. Minsk. Cathedral of the Holy Spirit and St.Joseph Chathedral
The Orthodox Cathedral of the Holy Spirit is actually the former church of the Bernardine convent. It was built in the simplified Baroque style in 1642–87 and went through renovations in 1741–46 and 1869.
St.Joseph Chathedral is formerly affiliated with the Bernardine monastery, built in 1644–52 and repaired in 1983.